ILL Policy for Academic Libraries
ILL Policies for Academic Libraries
The ILL Service of the CEU Library is governed by the Hungarian copyright law and contractual license agreements with library vendors. The Library reserves the right to refuse a copying order, if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violations of copyright law.
- The CEU Library accepts requests for Interlibrary Loan from other Academic Libraries. Requests may be made by email. A maximum of 5 items can be borrowed at the same time. Loan period is two weeks.
- Materials such as reference materials, required readings, electronic documents, dissertations, theses are not for loan.
- Items on loan may be recalled by CEU Community members. Please respond to the recall notice within 3 days.
- Academic libraries may order books from the CEU-ELTE Medieval Library through the Interlibrary Loan Service of the CEU Library.
- Borrower libraries cannot place hold on books.
- Cost of interlibrary loan for international partners: according to the IFLA-guidelines we charge:
– 1 IFLA Voucher/volume
– ½ IFLA Voucher for an article up to 20 pages.
- Borrower Library assumes responsibility for the charges or replacement of lost materials.
For the Interlibrary Loan service please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +36 1 327-3035.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Krisztina Kőrösi.