Interlibary loan policyGetting materials not available at CEU Library
The Interlibrary Loan Service (ILL) is available for CEU Faculty, Staff, Students, Visiting Faculty, and Visiting Researchers; and IAS Fellows. This service obtains educational and research materials that are not available in the CEU Library.
- Before submitting a request, consult the CEU Library catalogue to verify that our library does not have the material.
- To request a document use our online forms. Include as much information as possible.
- Departmental approval will be requested by the ILL Staff.
- Allow a minimum of 14 days for a book-request to be filled and 3-5 days for articles. When the requested item is available, notification will be sent by e-mail.
- Pick up your requested item as soon as possible because it reduces the time you can have the item.
- ILL books can be borrowed generally for 14 days, however, this period may vary depending on the lending library.
- ILLs generally cannot be renewed.
- Consider your graduation date before requesting ILL-service so that you allow time to receive books.
Please pay attention to the due date. CEU Library needs to maintain good relationships with its partners. CEU Library risks overdue charges.
For more details, please see the ILL conditions.