PoliciesBorrowing, renewals, and more
General library rules
- Library users and staff will interact with mutual respect and consideration.
- All Library users must acknowledge and observe the Library Rules and Policies.
- All library patrons are also expected to comply with the CEU Library Copyright/Fair Use Guidelines and adhere to the CEU Code of Ethics.
Please follow these guidelines:
- check out library materials at the Information Desk
- treat library items and facilities with respect, do not mark library documents
- leave bags or coats in lockers or in the cloak room
- use cellular phones outside the Library
- consume food outside the Library
- drink only bottled water or other beverages in non-spill containers in the Library
- use your CEU ID card or Library External Member Card to enter the Library
- show all printed materials and personal possessions to the Security Guard upon the Guard’s request
Repeated noncompliance with these guidelines may result in the loss of Library privileges.