ILL Requests from Research Libraries
We Accept Requests for Interlibrary Loan from Research Libraries
The Interlibrary Loan Service of the CEU Library is governed by Austrian and Hungarian copyright laws and contractual license agreements with library vendors.
- Make your requests by email. A maximum of 5 items can be borrowed at the same time. Loan period is two weeks.
- Materials such as reference materials, required readings, electronic documents, dissertations, or theses are not for loan.
- Items on loan may be recalled by CEU Community members. Please respond to the recall notice within 3 days.
- Research libraries may order books from the CEU-ELTE Medieval Library through CEU’s ILL service.
- Borrower libraries cannot place hold on books.
Cost of interlibrary loan for international partners: according to the IFLA-guidelines we charge:
– 1 IFLA Voucher/volume
– ½ IFLA Voucher for an article up to 20 pages.
Borrower Library assumes responsibility for the charges or replacement of lost materials.